Friday, May 8, 2009

Taji-Fur

A lot of you have asked me how Taji is doing so I thought I should give everyone a update! She had her drains taken out yesterday. She was happy about that. She had started taking her own drains out the night before. Which was not good. She does still have big wide open wounds on her hind leg. They don't bandage them because the air is good for them and they want them to heal from the inside out. She can now be around the other cats and doesn't have to be locked in the bathroom. As long as she doesn't lick her leg raw again she doesn't have to wear her cone! She is so much happier and you can tell she feels better.

Chris and I are leaving to go camping tonight after work and we will come home and give Taji her medicine tomorrow and check on her. She is on the road to recovery!

No comments: