That looks AMAZING! I really can't wait to do ours now!! Great job you guys!
Amazing is right! I knew it would be so worth it!! Maybe an upgrade to stainless some day? White with stainless looks really good. Wow..Now you have me looking at our cabinets!!
I'm not a huge fan of white cupboards but omg, your kitchen is beautiful!!! I love the paint color also. I can't wait to decorate our house!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks AMAZING! I really can't wait to do ours now!! Great job you guys!
Amazing is right! I knew it would be so worth it!! Maybe an upgrade to stainless some day? White with stainless looks really good. Wow..Now you have me looking at our cabinets!!
I'm not a huge fan of white cupboards but omg, your kitchen is beautiful!!! I love the paint color also. I can't wait to decorate our house!
Post a Comment