Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Camping at Silver Lake Group Camp

My family has been camping at the Silver Lake Group camp one weekend every year since I was in the 5th grade (that has been a while). There are about 15 families that go every year. Last weekend was Silver Lake Group camp camping trip. Chris's favorite part about camping at Silver Lake is there are great area's to drive his RC cars. I will post those pictures later. Everyone had a great time, only complaint was it was very cold trying to sleep in a tent. Almost everyone else was sleep in RV's.....someday! Here are some of the pictures I took.


These pictures crack me up! Austin is getting so smart and almost has his get away mastered!


I was trying to get a good photo of Austin and Grandma for Grandma's new mothers day frame. Austin wasn't having it!


Cutie Pie!


Every year for lunch my dad cooks a few salmon over the fire. They were very yummy!


There are paragliders that jump off a mountain edge near our camp and land a hour later or so right in front of our campground.

No comments: