Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow After We Spring Forward?????

So the snow is back once again. Spring just has to be around the corner I see daffodil sprouts in the yard. Chris is ready for summer.....









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently we had snow in April last year. Guess I blocked that out..argh. Time for spring weather!

Anonymous said...

Is he crazy????????????

Ashley said...

haha, oh man! Brrrr!!!!! That's awesome, I love these photos :) I can't believe this crazy almost "spring" weather! It wa snowing here the other day too, and my parents live in Port Townsend, WA and said they have 5 inches. CRAZY!!!

Anyway..

I just wanted to take a sec and thank you for your comment too. It really made me feel much better about the blog/client thing. MUCH appreciated, girl!!!

Melisa said...

Yes, he is crazy. The thing I love about Chris is you never have to talk him into doing something crazy he just does it. Like I always say there is never a dull moment with Chris around :)