Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flashback Friday

In November of 2007 Chris fell through our ceiling as some of you remember I am sure. Here is the story.....

I got a call from Chris as I was on my way home from work he had a frantic tone to his voice. He told me he fell through the ceiling in our bedroom and that he couldn't move. I have never had so much adrenalin running in my life. When I got home his dad was already at our house and had called 911. We ended up with about 15 firefighters in our living room (they all had dirty boots too). I should mention that our driveway is about 100 feet long and steep the firefighters and paramedics all ran up the driveway. They carried Chris down the driveway and Chris and I got a ride in an ambulance to the hospital. He was released later that night and told he needed to rest.

The reason he fell through... he had wet shoes and stepped on a rafter in the attic and slipped.

Here are the pictures.....
Chris's big fall

Chris's big fall

Recovering at home :)
Recovering from the fall

No comments: