June 8th-22nd is the Marrowthon. I believe it normally costs $50 to join the National Bone Marrow Registry...Here is your chance to join for FREE! All you have to do is go to this link Be the Match and click join now. They send you a cotton swab aka a long Q tip all you do is rub it on the inside of your cheek mail it back and you are a part of the registry! I joined over a year ago. This can truly help save lives.
Most of you know why I joined.... It was because of my grandma she had leukemia she was too old (so the doctors said I think she was a 50 year old traped in a 75 year olds body and that is how she lived) to receive a bone marrow or stem cell transplant. If she had been younger that would have saved her life. There are so many people that don't have a bone marrow or stem cell match in their immediate family that is where you can help. You could be that match! Please watch the video below. If you do join or are already on the donor list I would LOVE for you to comment on my blog. Just think about it you can save a life!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment