So this morning I woke up to Chris yelling Melisa come here now. Nice way to wake up at 6 am :) I ran out to the garage and found that our hot water heater had drained /leaked all over. Our Hot water heater is at the top of our stairs in the garage so the water dripped down the wall to Chris's storage area under the stairs. Everything down there was wet. There was nothing of value ruined.
I should mention I had to drive from Sudden Valley to Lynden this morning to take a shower at my parents before work. Boy did I wish I still had a gym membership this morning it would have saved me some gas :)
So any way $700 ish later we are the owners of a new hot water heater. What a pain. Today is one day I wished I could have called a landlord to make the repair! I spent my morning calling about 7 plumbers to find the best price. The JOYS of being a homeowner!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment